Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New rough material.

I have some very nice rough material coming in from our contact in Nigeria,this material is all hoarded old stock from the 1980's and early nineties,it's from his personal collection.There have been no new finds of this material for a very long time especially in these sizes and most likely never will be again.
These pieces include 30 and 17ct mint blue tourmalines,a large 50ct bi color tourmaline,some very nice more saturated green/blues and an unusual large lemon colored tourmaline.

As usual if you see something you'd like to have as a commissioned piece feel free to contact me and dont forget to check out our website here custom cut gems









Custom cut gemstones

2 comments:

  1. At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.sbnation.com
    kiva.org
    glitter-graphics.com
    socialmediatoday.com
    mobypicture.com
    studyabroad.com
    activerain.com
    n4g.com
    finecooking.com
    thisnext.com
    cplusplus.com

    ReplyDelete