Saturday, November 13, 2010

NEW STONES MAILING LIST

The new stones mailing list will be out soon,in between the orders I've had to fill I've not had much time to cut too much for my own inventory.The list will contain some really top tourmaline and aquamarine.
I have some gorgeous rough on the way from Africa as well,in the parcel are Tanga garnet,spinel and blue tourmaline.Keep checking the blog and website for news.

I used this piece of Brazilian Maraba amethyst to proof cut a new design for a piece of sapphire rough for a client.I always try to use material with some value even when proof cutting.Most cutters proof cut new designs in synthetic material which is fine,nothing wrong with that but I just like something with value for the time spent experimenting.I think this design will do the job!
Custom cut gems

No comments:

Post a Comment